Toyota 4Runner Trim Levels
Old Saybrook drivers and auto industry experts alike are raving about the 2019 Toyota 4Runner. If you are in the market for a head-turning SUV with enough room for your growing family, stop by our Westbrook dealership and experience everything the new Toyota 4Runner has to offer. While you’re doing research, Westbrook Toyota has your guide to the Toyota 4Runner lineup, the starting price, and features available with each configuration.
Toyota 4Runner Configurations
Madison car shoppers will have seven configurations to choose from:
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5: Starting at $35,310 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: Starting at $37,140 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: Starting at $38,485 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: Starting at $40,395 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited: Starting at $43,625 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Starting at $45,365 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: Starting at $46,815 MSRP*
Toyota 4Runner Features
With seven different trim levels and price points, it won’t be difficult for Clinton drivers to find the model best suited for their driving needs and budget. Here is a look at some of the standout features that come standard in each trim level.
- Toyota 4Runner SR5: In-key remote keyless entry system, cruise control, backup camera with projected path, and Entune™ Audio Plus
- Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, HomeLink universal transceiver, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune™ App Suite, and auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: Air conditioning with air filter and second-row vents, TRD shift knob, TRD off-road floor mats, and glare-resistant mechanical inside rearview mirror
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: SofTex®-trimmed 40/20/40 split reclining and fold-flat second-row seat, “TRD” red lettering on the driver and front passenger headrests, and power windows with auto up/down and jam protection in all positions
- Toyota 4Runner Limited: Smart Key System with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry, and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation system and Entune™ App Suite
- Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Dual-zone automatic climate control with air filter and second row-vents, perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats, dual sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and extenders, and one cargo area 120V 100W/400W AC power outlet
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: Overhead console with Multi-terrain Select, TRD Pro floor mats, front pedal parking brake, and 10 (12 on three-row models) cup and bottle holders
Explore the Toyota 4Runner at Westbrook Toyota
When you are ready, visit Westbrook Toyota and explore everything that the 2019 Toyota 4Runner has to offer. We’ll go over the different trim levels, starting price, exterior color options, and features, before hitting the Westbrook roadways for a test drive. Before stopping by our showroom, you can apply for financing, see your vehicle’s trade-in value, and get an estimate on monthly payments with our car payment calculator. Contact us with any questions!
Learn More at Westbrook Toyota
When it’s time to upgrade your Old Saybrook commute with a new Toyota SUV, you may be wondering about the 2020 Toyota Highlander trim levels and starting prices. The new Highlander comes equipped with high-tech features, a roomy interior, and optimal performance. Learn more about the Toyota Highlander configurations, price points, and standard features by configuration…
The new Toyota 4Runner is a top SUV for many Old Saybrook drivers looking for a head-turning vehicle that can handle off-roading and daily school drop-offs with ease. With multiple 2020 Toyota 4Runner trim levels available, you won’t have any trouble finding which of the 4Runner configurations best suits your driving needs and budget. Explore the…
Many car buyers shopping around for an affordably-priced compact sedan have to ask, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This capable family-sized SUV has earned its reputation among industry experts and our neighbors alike, and it not hard to see why. This Toyota SUV stands apart from the rest inside and out. The…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.