Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
No matter what you’re looking for in your next sedan, we’re willing to bet that the 2019 Toyota Camry is an excellent option. With tons of standard features and performance specs that rank among the best in the class, some might expect the Camry to carry a high price tag. However, with seven different configurations, there’s a 2019 Toyota Camry configuration for every budget. Take an in-depth look at each Camry trim level with Westbrook Toyota, below!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $23,945 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,450 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $25,650 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,025 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,575 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,150 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $34,700 MSRP*
If you’re willing to pay a slightly higher starting price in exchange for superior fuel economy, you’ll definitely want to take a closer look at the 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid. This time around, it’s available in three grades, starting at $28,250 MSRP*.
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
When you’re searching for the perfect Toyota Camry trim, you should note from the outset that Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) is standard on every trim. That means you’ll receive Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, and a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, no matter which configuration you choose.
With superior safety features standard from the start, you’ll have no trouble enjoying all the entertainment, convenience, and technology features you’ll find inside. Here are a few of the highlights from each trim:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio, Apple CarPlay™, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, Wi-Fi hotspot, and the GPS Scout Link navigation system
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat, 17-inch alloy wheels, integrated car alarm, and a 60/40-split folding back seat
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE (Sport Edition)
- Sport-tuned suspension, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, revised steering calibration, SofTex® seating, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE
- Wireless smartphone charging, leather seating, head-up display, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, and keyless ignition
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE
- The XSE updates the Sport Edition trim with a greater variety of standard interior features, including an 8-inch touchscreen
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6
- 3.5L V6 engine with 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
- Chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
- 3.5L V6 engine with 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
- Heated seats for driver and front passenger, height-adjustable front seats, speed-sensitive volume control, and 9 speakers with premium JBL® audio
Want to see how the 2019 Toyota Camry compares to top competitors? Start by pitting it against its primary rival, the 2019 Honda Accord.
Take Your Favorite Configuration for a Test Drive
There’s no denying that the 2019 Toyota Camry configurations have a lot to offer our neighbors near Madison and Old Saybrook. If you’re ready to experience this one-of-a-kind sedan for yourself, stop in to take your favorite model out for a spin! Find a new Toyota Camry for sale in Westbrook today, and make sure to check out our rotating new vehicle specials before you visit! Contact us today to get started.
More from Westbrook Toyota
Old Saybrook drivers and auto industry experts alike are raving about the 2019 Toyota 4Runner. If you are in the market for a head-turning SUV with enough room for your growing family, stop by our Westbrook dealership and experience everything the new Toyota 4Runner has to offer. While you’re doing research, Westbrook Toyota has your guide to…
No matter what you’re looking for in your next sedan, we’re willing to bet that the 2019 Toyota Camry is an excellent option. With tons of standard features and performance specs that rank among the best in the class, some might expect the Camry to carry a high price tag. However, with seven different configurations,…
Fully autonomous vehicles are still years away, but with the Toyota Safety Sense™ package, you can get a taste of what’s to come, today! This suite of advanced driver-assistance features is powered by a system of radar sensors, cameras, and on-board computers, and all of them work together to provide you with peace of mind…
If you’ve been searching for the perfect compact car, there’s a good chance that you’ve asked yourself the question, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” This small commuter vehicle has earned a great reputation for efficiency, and with the new 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco trim, you’ll get up to 30 mpg city…
Old Saybrook drivers looking for a spacious yet agile crossover should consider the 2019 Toyota Highlander. With room for the whole family and the latest Toyota technologies, the new Toyota Highlander is the crossover SUV to beat. Take a closer look inside the Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota! Highlander Inventory Contact Us Toyota Highlander Interior Seating &…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.