Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
No matter what you’re looking for in your next sedan, we’re willing to bet that the 2019 Toyota Camry is an excellent option. With tons of standard features and performance specs that rank among the best in the class, some might expect the Camry to carry a high price tag. However, with seven different configurations, there’s a 2019 Toyota Camry configuration for every budget. Take an in-depth look at each Camry trim level with Westbrook Toyota, below!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $23,945 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,450 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $25,650 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,025 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,575 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,150 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $34,700 MSRP*
If you’re willing to pay a slightly higher starting price in exchange for superior fuel economy, you’ll definitely want to take a closer look at the 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid. This time around, it’s available in three grades, starting at $28,250 MSRP*.
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
When you’re searching for the perfect Toyota Camry trim, you should note from the outset that Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) is standard on every trim. That means you’ll receive Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, and a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, no matter which configuration you choose.
With superior safety features standard from the start, you’ll have no trouble enjoying all the entertainment, convenience, and technology features you’ll find inside. Here are a few of the highlights from each trim:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio, Apple CarPlay™, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, Wi-Fi hotspot, and the GPS Scout Link navigation system
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat, 17-inch alloy wheels, integrated car alarm, and a 60/40-split folding back seat
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE (Sport Edition)
- Sport-tuned suspension, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, revised steering calibration, SofTex® seating, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE
- Wireless smartphone charging, leather seating, head-up display, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, and keyless ignition
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE
- The XSE updates the Sport Edition trim with a greater variety of standard interior features, including an 8-inch touchscreen
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6
- 3.5L V6 engine with 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
- Chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
- 3.5L V6 engine with 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
- Heated seats for driver and front passenger, height-adjustable front seats, speed-sensitive volume control, and 9 speakers with premium JBL® audio
Want to see how the 2019 Toyota Camry compares to top competitors? Start by pitting it against its primary rival, the 2019 Honda Accord.
Take Your Favorite Configuration for a Test Drive
There’s no denying that the 2019 Toyota Camry configurations have a lot to offer our neighbors near Madison and Old Saybrook. If you’re ready to experience this one-of-a-kind sedan for yourself, stop in to take your favorite model out for a spin! Find a new Toyota Camry for sale in Westbrook today, and make sure to check out our rotating new vehicle specials before you visit! Contact us today to get started.
More from Westbrook Toyota
How Much Can a Toyota Highlander Tow?
Old Saybrook drivers in search of a comfortable SUV that can handle big towing jobs might be wondering how much a Toyota Highlander can tow. The 2023 Toyota Highlander towing capacity tops an impressive 5,000 pounds when properly equipped. That’s enough to get your boat to any of the local harbors for a great day on…
2023 Toyota Tundra Colors
With the arrival of the 2023 Toyota Tundra, Old Saybrook fans of the trucks are going to be pleased to see that very little has changed when it comes to the extensive palette of Tundra colors. In fact, several colors that were exclusive to certain trim levels are now available across the Tundra line-up. What…
2023 Toyota Camry MPG
The Toyota Camry has remained a top choice for Old Saybrook and Madison drivers for years, as well as a best-seller around the world. And while we could talk about the sleek style and plush cabin of the latest model, the 2023 Toyota Camry gas mileage deserves its own attention. Not only can you opt…
2022 Toyota Highlander Dimensions & Features
There’s a 3-row SUV calling your name. It provides reliable performance and impressive interior features. The 2022 Toyota Highlander cargo space and dimensions allow up to eight passengers and all your luggage to fit comfortably on your Old Saybrook ride. Check out the 2022 Toyota Highlander interior colors, dimensions and features with the team at…
2022 Toyota Tacoma Towing Capacity
Whether you’re looking for a mid-size pickup truck to help you haul equipment at the job site or you’re looking to expand your weekend getaways, the reliable Toyota Tacoma offers impressive strength. With a towing capacity of up to 6,800 pounds when properly equipped, you’re ready to confidently take on the tough tasks of the…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
0 comment(s) so far on Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations