2019 Toyota Highlander Interior
Old Saybrook drivers looking for a spacious yet agile crossover should consider the 2019 Toyota Highlander. With room for the whole family and the latest Toyota technologies, the new Toyota Highlander is the crossover SUV to beat. Take a closer look inside the Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota!
Toyota Highlander Interior Seating & Space
The family-friendly 2019 Highlander interior seats up to eight passengers, 60/40 split-folding and reclining second and third-row seats for adaptability to any combination of cargo and passengers in Madison. Check out the Toyota Highlander interior dimensions below:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 40.7 inches/39.9 inches/35.9 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 59.3 inches/59.6 inches/55.0 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.2 inches/57.1 inches/45.6 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 44.2 inches/38.4 inches/27.2 inches
- Cargo space (rear seats up): 13.8 cubic feet
- Cargo space (rear seats folded down): 83.7 cubic feet
Peek Inside the Toyota Highlander
Toyota Highlander Comfort & Technology Features
The 2019 Toyota Highlander starts at $31,330 MSRP* and offers a long list of standard features including a 6.1-inch touchscreen infotainment display, a rearview camera with a projected path, a 6-speaker sound system, five USB ports, steering wheel-mounted controls, and Safety Sense™ technologies.
You can upgrade your Clinton drive even more with optional features including:
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System: Higher tier models can be had with a rear-seat Blu-ray Disc entertainment system, complete with a 9-inch display, RCA jacks, a remote, and two wireless headphones.
- Driver Easy Speak: Driver Easy Speak carries your voice through the rear speakers, so you can communicate more easily with rear-seat passengers.
- Entune™ App Suite: Available for Highlanders with Entune™ Premium Audio, Entune™ App Suite connects you to apps like Yelp, iHeartRadio, Destination Search, and more.
The Toyota Highlander interior colors include Black and Ash, with upholstery material options including fabric, SofTex, or leather.
Experience the Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota
When you are ready to experience the Toyota Highlander interior in person, schedule a test drive at Westbrook Toyota near Guilford. If you want to expand your search browse our entire inventory of Toyota SUVs for sale!
Learn More at Westbrook Toyota
Old Saybrook drivers and auto industry experts alike are raving about the 2019 Toyota 4Runner. If you are in the market for a head-turning SUV with enough room for your growing family, stop by our Westbrook dealership and experience everything the new Toyota 4Runner has to offer. While you’re doing research, Westbrook Toyota has your guide to…
Whether you’re a pro or a newbie, hitting the bike trail is one of the most popular things to do when the weather warms up. Thankfully, there is an abundance of exciting bike trails in Connecticut. If you’re looking for fun things to do while getting exercise, and you have your bike and gear ready…
No matter what you’re looking for in your next sedan, we’re willing to bet that the 2019 Toyota Camry is an excellent option. With tons of standard features and performance specs that rank among the best in the class, some might expect the Camry to carry a high price tag. However, with seven different configurations,…