2019 Toyota Highlander Interior
Old Saybrook drivers looking for a spacious yet agile crossover should consider the 2019 Toyota Highlander. With room for the whole family and the latest Toyota technologies, the new Toyota Highlander is the crossover SUV to beat. Take a closer look inside the Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota!
Toyota Highlander Interior Seating & Space
The family-friendly 2019 Highlander interior seats up to eight passengers, 60/40 split-folding and reclining second and third-row seats for adaptability to any combination of cargo and passengers in Madison. Check out the Toyota Highlander interior dimensions below:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 40.7 inches/39.9 inches/35.9 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 59.3 inches/59.6 inches/55.0 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.2 inches/57.1 inches/45.6 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 44.2 inches/38.4 inches/27.2 inches
- Cargo space (rear seats up): 13.8 cubic feet
- Cargo space (rear seats folded down): 83.7 cubic feet
Peek Inside the Toyota Highlander
Toyota Highlander Comfort & Technology Features
The 2019 Toyota Highlander starts at $31,330 MSRP* and offers a long list of standard features including a 6.1-inch touchscreen infotainment display, a rearview camera with a projected path, a 6-speaker sound system, five USB ports, steering wheel-mounted controls, and Safety Sense™ technologies.
You can upgrade your Clinton drive even more with optional features including:
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System: Higher tier models can be had with a rear-seat Blu-ray Disc entertainment system, complete with a 9-inch display, RCA jacks, a remote, and two wireless headphones.
- Driver Easy Speak: Driver Easy Speak carries your voice through the rear speakers, so you can communicate more easily with rear-seat passengers.
- Entune™ App Suite: Available for Highlanders with Entune™ Premium Audio, Entune™ App Suite connects you to apps like Yelp, iHeartRadio, Destination Search, and more.
The Toyota Highlander interior colors include Black and Ash, with upholstery material options including fabric, SofTex, or leather.
Experience the Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota
When you are ready to experience the Toyota Highlander interior in person, schedule a test drive at Westbrook Toyota near Guilford. If you want to expand your search browse our entire inventory of Toyota SUVs for sale! Give us a call with questions about the Highlander interior features, towing capabilities, and more!
Learn More at Westbrook Toyota
Many car buyers visit our dealership wondering and asking what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra. While it depends on the trim level and equipment, the 2020 Toyota Tundra towing capacity is between 8,800 and 10,200 pounds. The Tundra’s max payload is 1,730 pounds. Also, you can expect a variety of features like…
The 2020 Toyota Highlander interior is spacious without feeling heavy. It has a comfortable cabin with seating for your family, as well as plenty of cargo space for your belongings. You will enjoy the latest in luxurious amenities and technologies, which just increases as you move up the new Toyota Highlander lineup. Learn more about…
With its rugged good looks, the 2020 RAV4 comes in many models and colors to command attention on the Madison pavement. Check out this 2020 Toyota RAV4 color guide to explore paint options, and then take a peek at our new RAV4 inventory to find the RAV4 configuration and exterior color that fits your style….