2019 Toyota Highlander Interior
Old Saybrook drivers looking for a spacious yet agile crossover should consider the 2019 Toyota Highlander. With room for the whole family and the latest Toyota technologies, the new Toyota Highlander is the crossover SUV to beat. Take a closer look inside the Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota!
Toyota Highlander Interior Seating & Space
The family-friendly 2019 Highlander interior seats up to eight passengers, 60/40 split-folding and reclining second and third-row seats for adaptability to any combination of cargo and passengers in Madison. Check out the Toyota Highlander interior dimensions below:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 40.7 inches/39.9 inches/35.9 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 59.3 inches/59.6 inches/55.0 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.2 inches/57.1 inches/45.6 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 44.2 inches/38.4 inches/27.2 inches
- Cargo space (rear seats up): 13.8 cubic feet
- Cargo space (rear seats folded down): 83.7 cubic feet
Peek Inside the Toyota Highlander
Toyota Highlander Comfort & Technology Features
The 2019 Toyota Highlander starts at $31,330 MSRP* and offers a long list of standard features including a 6.1-inch touchscreen infotainment display, a rearview camera with a projected path, a 6-speaker sound system, five USB ports, steering wheel-mounted controls, and Safety Sense™ technologies.
You can upgrade your Clinton drive even more with optional features including:
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System: Higher tier models can be had with a rear-seat Blu-ray Disc entertainment system, complete with a 9-inch display, RCA jacks, a remote, and two wireless headphones.
- Driver Easy Speak: Driver Easy Speak carries your voice through the rear speakers, so you can communicate more easily with rear-seat passengers.
- Entune™ App Suite: Available for Highlanders with Entune™ Premium Audio, Entune™ App Suite connects you to apps like Yelp, iHeartRadio, Destination Search, and more.
The Toyota Highlander interior colors include Black and Ash, with upholstery material options including fabric, SofTex, or leather.
Experience the Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota
When you are ready to experience the Toyota Highlander interior in person, schedule a test drive at Westbrook Toyota near Guilford. If you want to expand your search browse our entire inventory of Toyota SUVs for sale!
Learn More at Westbrook Toyota
The Toyota RAV4 has remained one of the best-selling SUVs in the Old Saybrook area, and the latest 2020 Toyota RAV4 interior just might be the best version yet. Between its upscale design and cutting-edge technology, this cabin was built to impress. Take a look inside to see how the RAV4 dimensions and features can fit…
The 2020 Toyota Tacoma towing capacity ranges between 1,440 and 6,800 pounds. The Toyota Tacoma has been a customer favorite around Old Saybrook for its brawny performance and premium amenities, but we’d like to highlight the impressive 2020 Toyota Tacoma towing capacity. Whether you want to tow work equipment through Madison or camping gear to Clinton,…
The new Toyota Camry is an excellent option for Old Saybrook drivers looking for a reliable vehicle to enhance their drives around Madison. Thanks to the lower-level 2020 Toyota Camry SE or the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there’s a model out there for every driver. For car buyers unsure which trim level is right for them,…