2019 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Every critic and consumer that has had the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the 2019 Toyota RAV4 has dished out some high praise. Bigger critics have commented, including U.S. News and World Report who appreciates the “many standard driver assistance features” and it’s “great gas mileage”. Edmunds has also given the 2019 Toyota RAV4 big praise for its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” Experience the efficient and safe adventure from Madison and beyond when you choose the RAV4.
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Whether your favorite critic is Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book or other, you will find that they all agree that the Toyota RAV4 excels beyond its competitors in the compact crossover segment. Drivers can expect more than just advanced safety features and a powerful performance to help this model stand out against the rest. Before coming into Westbrook Toyota, explore what the experts have to say:
- U.S. News and World Report: “… the RAV4 brings a lot to the table, and while it has a higher-than-average starting price, this Toyota delivers plenty of bang for your buck.”*
- Car and Driver: “Regardless of which setup you choose, the RAV4 rides and steers far better than it ever has. As in other new Toyota products that use the company’s new family of architectures, the RAV4 has a solid and satisfying feel, with a nicely weighted steering rack and controlled body motions.”*
- Edmunds: “… the Toyota RAV4 is the true mover and shaker in the industry. It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently.”*
- Kelley Blue Book: “…the new RAV4 offers an expansive list of safety, tech and convenience features that weren’t available in the 2018 model and is significantly more fuel efficient.”*
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
Since the 2019 redesign, the Toyota RAV4 has more appeal to drivers. With a comfortable ride, new technology, and a new style, it makes sense why the RAV4 is the popular crossover SUV choice. According to Cars.com, more than 400,000 people bought a RAV4 in the last year. Don’t take just our word for it, come in and experience the RAV4 for yourself.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
There are a number of new key innovations that the RAV4 introduced including additional cargo space, precise handling, and an available power liftgate. When the Toyota RAV4 is stacked up to the competition, here is what reviewers have to say:
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Toyota is a bit more powerful [than the Honda CR-V], however, and it gets slightly better gas mileage.”
- Edmunds: “It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently. Few vehicles reflect the sensibilities of the American car-buying public like the Toyota RAV4.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “This new suspension has better handling and reduced body roll. That makes the 2019 RAV4 feel sharper and more precise, a huge difference from the previous generation.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Westbrook Toyota
If you are ready to schedule a test drive in the new Toyota RAV4 for yourself, you can visit Westbrook Toyota! We are located just outside of Old Saybrook, where our friendly staff will be eager to assist you! Want to learn more about why the RAV4 and its features are so great? Check out the safety technology you’ll get with Toyota Safety Sense™.