2020 Toyota 4Runner Trim Levels
The new Toyota 4Runner is a top SUV for many Old Saybrook drivers looking for a head-turning vehicle that can handle off-roading and daily school drop-offs with ease. With multiple 2020 Toyota 4Runner trim levels available, you won’t have any trouble finding which of the 4Runner configurations best suits your driving needs and budget. Explore the new Toyota 4Runner lineup before visiting our Westbrook showroom for a test drive.
Toyota 4Runner Configurations
Madison car shoppers will have eight configurations to choose from:
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5: Starting at $36,120 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: Starting at $39,315 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: Starting at $39,840 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: Starting at $42,570 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition: Starting at $44,385 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner Limited: Starting at $44,985 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Starting at $46,725 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: Starting at $49,865 MSRP*
Toyota 4Runner Configurations: Standard Features
With eight different 4Runner configurations and price points, finding the model best suited for you has never been easier than with us! Below is your look at the standout features you can expect with your Toyota SUV:
- Toyota 4Runner SR5: 8-inch high-resolution touch-screen display, cruise control, backup camera with projected path, and projector-bean headlights with smoked trim
- Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: “TRD Off-Road” external hard badges, locking rear differential, color-keyed front and rear bumpers with silver accents and color-keyed hood scoop, premium audio, and more
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: Smart Key System with Push Button Start, Premium audio with eight speakers, part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), and more
- Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition: SofTex-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats, backup camera with projected path, Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), Multi-terrain Select and Crawl Control (CRAWL)
- Toyota 4Runner Limited: Leather-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats, power tilt/slide moonroof with sonar, Premium audio, and dual-zone automatic climate control
- Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Dual-zone automatic climate, black interior accents, front and rear parking assist sonar, black exterior accents, and much more
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: FOX shocks with TRD-turned front springs, “TRD” shift knob and floor mats, high-performance LED fog lights, black roof basket, and unique “TOYOTA” front grille
Learn about the 4Runner towing capacity and other performance features when you visit Westbrook Toyota.
Explore the 4Runner Configurations at Westbrook Toyota
Now that you have learned about the 2020 Toyota 4Runner trim levels, we want to get you behind the driver’s seat of your favorite model for a test drive near Clinton. We’ll discuss the different 4Runner configurations, what you want in your next SUV, and create a financial package that fits within your budget. You can apply for financing, see your vehicle’s trade-in value, and get an estimate on monthly payments right at home! Give us a call if you have any questions.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
More from Westbrook Toyota
Are you looking for a great SUV with hybrid options, plenty of interior space, and style but doesn’t break the bank? Take a look at the 2022 Toyota Highlander at Westbrook Toyota! How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The new Toyota Highlander price starts at $35,855 MSRP*. This SUV’s designed to maximize your Old Saybrook drives…
Whether you’re looking for a mid-size pickup truck to help you haul equipment at the job site or you’re looking to expand your weekend getaways, the reliable Toyota Tacoma offers impressive strength. With a towing capacity of up to 6,800 pounds when properly equipped, you’re ready to confidently take on the tough tasks of the…
From hard work at the Old Saybrook job site to the power you need to complete your weekend projects, the energetic Toyota Tacoma is the mid-size pickup that’s designed to do it all. The Tacoma offers six configuration options and capable engine specs to get you through your daily power demands around town, but what…