2020 Toyota 4Runner Trim Levels
The new Toyota 4Runner is a top SUV for many Old Saybrook drivers looking for a head-turning vehicle that can handle off-roading and daily school drop-offs with ease. With multiple 2020 Toyota 4Runner trim levels available, you won’t have any trouble finding which of the 4Runner configurations best suits your driving needs and budget. Explore the new Toyota 4Runner lineup before visiting our Westbrook showroom for a test drive.
Toyota 4Runner Configurations
Madison car shoppers will have eight configurations to choose from:
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5: Starting at $36,120 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: Starting at $39,315 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: Starting at $39,840 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: Starting at $42,570 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition: Starting at $44,385 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner Limited: Starting at $44,985 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Starting at $46,725 MSRP*
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: Starting at $49,865 MSRP*
Toyota 4Runner Configurations: Standard Features
With eight different 4Runner configurations and price points, finding the model best suited for you has never been easier than with us! Below is your look at the standout features you can expect with your Toyota SUV:
- Toyota 4Runner SR5: 8-inch high-resolution touch-screen display, cruise control, backup camera with projected path, and projector-bean headlights with smoked trim
- Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: “TRD Off-Road” external hard badges, locking rear differential, color-keyed front and rear bumpers with silver accents and color-keyed hood scoop, premium audio, and more
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: Smart Key System with Push Button Start, Premium audio with eight speakers, part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), and more
- Toyota 4Runner Venture Special Edition: SofTex-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats, backup camera with projected path, Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), Multi-terrain Select and Crawl Control (CRAWL)
- Toyota 4Runner Limited: Leather-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats, power tilt/slide moonroof with sonar, Premium audio, and dual-zone automatic climate control
- Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Dual-zone automatic climate, black interior accents, front and rear parking assist sonar, black exterior accents, and much more
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: FOX shocks with TRD-turned front springs, “TRD” shift knob and floor mats, high-performance LED fog lights, black roof basket, and unique “TOYOTA” front grille
Learn about the 4Runner towing capacity and other performance features when you visit Westbrook Toyota.
Explore the 4Runner Configurations at Westbrook Toyota
Now that you have learned about the 2020 Toyota 4Runner trim levels, we want to get you behind the driver’s seat of your favorite model for a test drive near Clinton. We’ll discuss the different 4Runner configurations, what you want in your next SUV, and create a financial package that fits within your budget. You can apply for financing, see your vehicle’s trade-in value, and get an estimate on monthly payments right at home! Give us a call if you have any questions.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
More from Westbrook Toyota
Old Saybrook drivers in search of a comfortable SUV that can handle big towing jobs might be wondering how much a Toyota Highlander can tow. The 2023 Toyota Highlander towing capacity tops an impressive 5,000 pounds when properly equipped. That’s enough to get your boat to any of the local harbors for a great day on…
The Toyota Camry has remained a top choice for Old Saybrook and Madison drivers for years, as well as a best-seller around the world. And while we could talk about the sleek style and plush cabin of the latest model, the 2023 Toyota Camry gas mileage deserves its own attention. Not only can you opt…
There’s a 3-row SUV calling your name. It provides reliable performance and impressive interior features. The 2022 Toyota Highlander cargo space and dimensions allow up to eight passengers and all your luggage to fit comfortably on your Old Saybrook ride. Check out the 2022 Toyota Highlander interior colors, dimensions and features with the team at…