2020 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The new Toyota Camry is an excellent option for Old Saybrook drivers looking for a reliable vehicle to enhance their drives around Madison. Thanks to the lower-level 2020 Toyota Camry SE or the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there’s a model out there for every driver. For car buyers unsure which trim level is right for them, Westbrook Toyota is exploring the available Camry options to help you find the affordable car that’s best suited for you.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota Camry also features three hybrid models to choose from:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system is a standard feature across the Camry model lineup. This state-of-the-art safety system includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
In addition to the innovative safety features mentioned above, you can expect the Toyota Entune™ 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which will instantly enhance connectivity while driving around Clinton. We have a quick look at some of the noteworthy standard features in each configuration below.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry, you get a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE, you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The 2020 Toyota Camry SE (Sport Edition) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Clinton drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers can expect stronger performance thanks to the 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The 2020 Camry XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
Are you ready for a better overall driving experience? Stop by Westbrook Toyota and see firsthand how the new 2020 Toyota Camry can benefit your daily life. While you’re here, we can explore the Toyota Camry engine options, compare the affordable car to competitive vehicles as well as a Toyota Camry SE vs. LE comparison before hitting the streets for a test drive. Once you have found the perfect model, we will discuss your financing options and explore the vehicle specials to help you save even more. Give us a call for more information or to schedule a test drive.
Learn More at Westbrook Toyota
Many car buyers visit our dealership wondering and asking what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra. While it depends on the trim level and equipment, the 2020 Toyota Tundra towing capacity is between 8,800 and 10,200 pounds. The Tundra’s max payload is 1,730 pounds. Also, you can expect a variety of features like…
The 2020 Toyota Highlander interior is spacious without feeling heavy. It has a comfortable cabin with seating for your family, as well as plenty of cargo space for your belongings. You will enjoy the latest in luxurious amenities and technologies, which just increases as you move up the new Toyota Highlander lineup. Learn more about…
With its rugged good looks, the 2020 RAV4 comes in many models and colors to command attention on the Madison pavement. Check out this 2020 Toyota RAV4 color guide to explore paint options, and then take a peek at our new RAV4 inventory to find the RAV4 configuration and exterior color that fits your style….