Introducing the New Toyota Supra
The 2020 Toyota Supra has finally arrived! This Gazoo Racing powerhouse is based on an improved version of 2014’s FT-1 concept car, but it spent years in production before being revealed at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show. Want to take an in-depth look at the 2020 Toyota Supra features and capabilities? Westbrook Toyota near Madison has broken down everything you need to know, here:
- Engine: Turbocharged 3.0L Inline Six-Cylinder
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
- Horsepower: 335 hp
- Torque: 365 lb-ft
- Wheelbase: 97.2 inches
What is the Toyota Supra Release Date?
The first 2020 Toyota Supra was auctioned, to the tune of 2.1 million, on January 19th, 2019. An additional 1,499 Toyota Supra Launch Edition models will be made available across the U.S. this summer, and Toyota is currently accepting orders. The release date for later editions of the Toyota Supra will be announced closer to their appearance at local dealerships. If you’re hoping to find a Toyota Supra for sale in the near future, it’s a good idea to act proactively and get in touch with Westbrook Toyota today!
What is the Toyota Supra Price?
Pricing for the three available Toyota Supra configurations is as follows:
- Supra 3.0 – $50,920 MSRP*
- Includes 6.5-inch display, faux-suede power seats with memory, adaptive dampers, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a forward collision warning with automated emergency braking.
- Supra 3.0 Premium – $54,920 MSRP*
- Includes 8.8-inch touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay™, 12-speaker JBL® audio system, heated leather seats, and a head-up display
- Supra Launch Edition – $56,180 MSRP*
- Includes red leather interior, black 19-inch wheels, red mirror caps, and a commemorative dashboard plaque bearing the series number
With only 1,500 new Toyota Supra models on sale this summer, there’s a chance that these models could sell for higher than their official starting prices. Contact Westbrook Toyota near Madison for more information.
Keep Up with Westbrook Toyota for More!
The team at Westbrook Toyota couldn’t be more excited for the release of the 2020 Toyota Supra, and we’ll be sure to keep our readers updated whenever we learn more. If you just can’t wait to experience Toyota performance for yourself, test drive a new vehicle, like the Toyota 86, today!
More From Westbrook Toyota
It’s easy to get caught up in the daily hustle and bustle – driving to work, taking the kids to…
The Toyota Sienna has 18 of them. No, we’re not talking about weather mats, but cupholders! There’s plenty of space…
Saturday, September 23, 2023 is National Seat Check Saturday, started by The National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA). The observance promotes child safety and…