2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 edition of the popular sedan can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan produces strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings when you visit the team at Westbrook Toyota.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With various configurations available to choose from, the new Toyota Corolla gives drivers different options when it comes to performance and efficiency. Below is a quick look at their MPG ratings:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Old Saybrook buyers looking for a sedan that has a mix of power and efficiency will want to check out the 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This particular model uses a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that can produce 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also includes an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for added efficiency. The Hybrid LE configuration saves you money at the gas stations!
Corolla Efficiency Features
There are numerous high-tech systems that go into making the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Also, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides a better fuel economy because it matches your speed evenly with the car ahead of you. This just proves Toyota is leading the pack with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Turn to Westbrook Toyota for the New Corolla
Want to see what the new Toyota Corolla can really do? Give us a call today and schedule a test drive. We will happily compare the Corolla to the Honda Civic to see which vehicle comes out ahead.
Learn More at Westbrook Toyota
The 2020 Toyota Highlander interior is spacious without feeling heavy. It has a comfortable cabin with seating for your family, as well as plenty of cargo space for your belongings. You will enjoy the latest in luxurious amenities and technologies, which just increases as you move up the new Toyota Highlander lineup. Learn more about…
With its rugged good looks, the 2020 RAV4 comes in many models and colors to command attention on the Madison pavement. Check out this 2020 Toyota RAV4 color guide to explore paint options, and then take a peek at our new RAV4 inventory to find the RAV4 configuration and exterior color that fits your style….
The new Toyota Highlander offers impressive towing specs that allow drivers to haul cargo safely and efficiently along the roadways. This vehicle’s incredible versatility comes from a rugged and stylish design perfect for any Old Saybrook driver. In the Toyota Highlander, you can get serious work done and look good while doing it. Visit us at…