2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 edition of the popular sedan can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan produces strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings when you visit the team at Westbrook Toyota.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With various configurations available to choose from, the new Toyota Corolla gives drivers different options when it comes to performance and efficiency. Below is a quick look at their MPG ratings:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
Old Saybrook buyers looking for a sedan that has a mix of power and efficiency will want to check out the 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This particular model uses a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that can produce 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also includes an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for added efficiency. The Hybrid LE configuration saves you money at the gas stations!
Corolla Efficiency Features
There are numerous high-tech systems that go into making the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Also, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides a better fuel economy because it matches your speed evenly with the car ahead of you. This just proves Toyota is leading the pack with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Turn to Westbrook Toyota for the New Corolla
Want to see what the new Toyota Corolla can really do? Give us a call today and schedule a test drive. We will happily compare the Corolla to the Honda Civic to see which vehicle comes out ahead.
Learn More at Westbrook Toyota
The new Toyota Camry is an excellent option for Old Saybrook drivers looking for a reliable vehicle to enhance their drives around Madison. Thanks to the lower-level 2020 Toyota Camry SE or the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there’s a model out there for every driver. For car buyers unsure which trim level is right for them,…
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 edition of the popular sedan can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan produces strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings when you visit…
The engineers and designers of the Toyota Racing Development team designed the Toyota Tundra to take you anywhere you need to go. When Old Saybrook drivers get behind the wheel of this exciting off-road-ready version of our top-rated full-size pickup truck, they will enjoy the incredible performance specs and capabilities that put competitive vehicles to shame….