2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
You know the name, but what are other Old Saybrook drivers saying about the 2020 Toyota RAV4? Read the latest 2020 Toyota RAV4 reviews with Westbrook Toyota to see why drivers and industry-leading experts can’t keep quiet about the new RAV4. Then, feel free to visit Westbrook Toyota in-person or online to explore our Toyota RAV4 inventory and find the perfect RAV4 to give your drives an upgrade.
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
Before we jump into the critics’ analysis of the new RAV4, let’s see what everyday drivers have to say about the capable SUV and how it can handle your Madison routes. Here are the latest Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews from Cars.com:
- “The 2020 Toyota RAV4 XLE is top-notch! I love the increased interior space, all the new safety features (especially BSM), and the overall performance of my vehicle. I chose the white exterior, tan interior and she is a beauty!” – VHERRIN3 from Raleigh, NC
- “I turned in my 2017 Rav and found the 2020 (RAV4) to be totally redesigned. It’s comfortable and better on gas.” – Linda JP from Central Square, NY
- “This is the best Toyota we have ever owned/leased. Toyota has really thought about what an owner needs to have an enjoyable driving experience. The comfort level of this car is the best we have ever experienced.” – Dave R. from Midland, Michigan
Toyota RAV4 Expert Reviews
You’ve heard the people speak, but what do the leading experts in the automotive industry have to say about the RAV4? Here are the Toyota RAV4 reviews from some very prestigious car-reviewing companies:
- Edmunds: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the 2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities.” Edmunds isn’t a full-time off-roader but did manage to say “but the Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
- Car and Driver: “Perennially a best-selling SUV, the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular.” They also went on to rave about the overall driving and handling of the RAV4 as well as the impressive interior space by saying the “cargo room is also competitive with the best in the segment.”
How Does the RAV4 Compare to Other Vehicles?
So, you’ve read the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews and the critic’s opinions, but how does the 2020 Toyota RAV4 compare to other vehicles on the market? Here is what Car and Driver had to say about how the RAV4 stacks up against the competition:
- Car and Driver: “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails. Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
Find a RAV4 for your Clinton commute when you visit Westbrook Toyota.
Review the RAV4 for Yourself at Westbrook Toyota
Now that you’ve heard some of the top Toyota RAV4 reviews from drivers and experts alike, visit Westbrook Toyota online or in-person to give your own review of the RAV4. Contact us to explore our inventory and even apply for financing. Let us help you get behind the wheel of a new RAV4 today!